POLICIES & Rules Of Occupancy
- Dishes, utensils, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, coffeemaker, toaster, ovens in all units
- Hot Tubs – all cabins have Hot Tubs that will be cleaned before your arrival.
- Rustic Cottage & Cedar House have an inside Jacuzzi
- All cabins have Air-Conditioning, Gas log stoves and charcoal grills on decks, natural gas or electric heat, dish soap, trash bags & toilet paper, TV/DVD
- If you visit us during the winter a 4-wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended.
- Cell coverage is limited due to the remoteness of our cottages. Please plan accordingly.
- Only Registered guests are permitted access to the property. Unregistered guests will be turned away.
- Check-In 3:00 pm Check-Out 11:00 am
- 2 night minimum stay required on all properties
- 3 night minimum stay required on holiday weekends
- Winter Special, get 15% off regular rates from Dec. 1 through Mar. 31, excluding holidays and holiday weekends
- Dogs permitted with prior approval only, advance fees apply.
- No weapons or firearms. No Fireworks. No ATV's. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cancellation Policy - Cancellations will result in a 10% cancellation fee if cancelled outside 30 days. If canceled inside 30 days but outside 14 days, a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations that occur inside 14 days will be billed in full (If we can re-book the dates, we will issue you a full refund minus the 10% cancellation fee)
- Boats & paddles must be returned to the same location you take them from along with being turned upside down to prevent rain water from filling the boat.
You Will Need To Bring
- Sheets, pillowcases, bath & dish towels (not provided) All linens can be provided for a nominal fee.
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
- Life preservers
- Fishing equipment & bait (Poles and tackle available for a nominal fee)
- Lawn chairs
- Matches & kindling
- Firewood available for $5.00 a bundle (1 cu/ft)
PLEASE Do Not Bring
- Boats or motors
Please read further instructions upon arrival, located on kitchen table.